Thursday, 20 October 2011

"She's Leaving, It's Now Or Never!"

As I mentioned on Twitter some exclusive news about a girl who I'd fancied had left London for good and the cliff hanger if I said goodbye to her or not had flooded my inbox and mentions requesting more info. So here I am giving you a little more insight before I'll explain all in the next blog post.

So after the long summer months of me having this mad crush on this girl I finally decided that I would have the courage to go up to her and ask her out...only to find out she was leaving London for good! When my friends heard they were all shouting "She's Leaving, It's Now Or Never!" ..but did I listen to them??

...so question is did I go to her leaving party when she invited me to say goodbye and did I finally have that courage to come clean and say I've liked her all this time?? You'll soon find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment