So I've gone back onto this some sort of getting to know other lesbians website. Known as Gaydargirls, it's cross between of trying to be a dating website but something like a social network site at the same time. Describing it to my friends I call it 'the gay Facebook' just easier when explaining to some heterosexuals. Okay maybe I do get a little embarrassed when my friends say “you're on a dating website?!” Anyways I think it's just one of those things a lesbian in the UK at some point in her life would have been on it.
As I mentioned I went back on there – I signed onto Gaydargirls when I first came out as a good friend of mine recommended me to join to chat to other girls. Did warn me about the weirdos but with the weirdos there are some descent folk on there. Which reminds me from the first time I was on there I made one good friend and to this day we're still very good friends. I wasn't on there for too long did meet my first girlfriend on there – and yes I do cringe when I say that but I was young back then and very naïve. Anyways years have passed, like to think I'm much mature and wiser now, so with my life changing and me hardly meeting any lesbians just thought why not go back on there?
Anyways been back on there for a while, only started using it properly now and so far only one woman has attracted me! I recently started fancying the idea of getting with an older woman and by that I mean 10 years older than me maximum. I made the mistake of writing about getting to know older women and since then some of them have had no shame in sending me nude photos. Deary me I know I'm the young one but please love put it away, I like a challenge!
Anyways long story short came across this gorgeous woman's profile, there wasn't a huge amount of difference in our age gap. She had a sense of humour, so it was good common ground to start of with. However unfortunately for me no matter how wildly beautiful I found her I don't think she was all that keen, maybe because of my age, who knows. Now don't get me wrong she was always polite and and did reply at first to my messages but then it all went quiet. Although this is normal Gaydargirls behaviour for some reason I was and still am stuck on her. Don't worry I have cried or fallen depressed about it, just a crush I'll get over it! But it has really got me thinking, what is so wrong with me? The single life continues...
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment