Thursday, 22 September 2011

L.O.V.E is L.O.V.E

For a long while I've been thinking about the whole bisexual issue amongst lesbians and how some straight people don't understand lesbianism. In simple terms love is love, so what if a guy or girl falls in love or feels more attracted to their own sex? I'm not saying this because I'm into my own sex but I don't understand that if it's okay that people can get into relationships with other ethnic or religious groups then why is it so hard for people to accept people can be in a gay relationship? At the end of the day aren't we all human beings?

I've never been with a guy, I've always been into women but I will admit there are good looking men out there. On a very rare occasion when asked by friends I'd admit that if I had it in me to be with a guy physically and emotionally because I loved him and was attracted to him then yes. But the fact of the matter is I've always been attracted to women, I always felt more comfortable with the idea since a young age about sleeping with girls instead of guys.

For many years I've noticed some lesbians really do not like bisexual girls in which I understand but at the same time I can understand that some girls can be both attracted to men and women. I think it just depends on a person if they can see past that instead of calling bisexuals 'greedy'. I sometimes think if you restrict yourself to one thing then you're not always going to be very happy. But if you were always open to anything then anything possible can come your way just depends on what you do with it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be just into one type of sex or only be friends with certain types of people but what I'm saying is if there is a specific type of person you always hope to be with or limit the amount of people you associate with yourself then you're not always going to be very happy. Whereas if you get to know a wide range of people and see them as people then who knows what can happen. Maybe a good friendship will come out of it or maybe you might just realise opening up to other types of people is the right thing in your life and might just find love.

I have no idea this article has made sense it but it's something for a long while I needed to write about to get off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment