The problem I get most of the time when going to straight bars or clubs is that men come up to me to try their luck. So by being a fem lesbian they can't sense that I'm gay so unfortunately for me I have the horror in dealing with their attitude when I have to burst their bubble. I am polite at first, mama didn't raise a rude girl, but after a while it's really frustratingly when you have to hear “naaaaa you can't be a lesbian, that's just a waste man, come one baby I'll show you a ride of your life!”. First of EWWW and secondly HELL to the fucking NO! I've learnt sometimes it's not best to tell them you're gay hoping they would simply get lost, oh no this only makes them stay longer as they need to get over their shock after I've turned them down because I'm gay and because they are not the one who is going to 'turn me'. Why is it every guy think they can 'turn me'? Really hacks me off, do they really think after so many years of liking women that one night by chance of talking 5 minutes to them I'd suddenly think “I've got this so wrong, he's the one to change me!”
Grrrr
Friday, 23 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men like a challenge and you provide them with that and their all time fantasy. They are simple creatures ( I work with a lot of them and I'm friends with other) they really do think with what's in their trousers and they really can't help themselves. I blame evolution, they became more refined on the outside but their still cavemen on the inside!! I like going out with my male friends, they don't hide the fact they would sleep with me if they could, I find it flattering (always nice to be wanted) and they love the fact that I sleep with girls.....I like that a lot too!! good luck with the hunt for mrs right....I'll read with interest!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment :) Haha yes don't get me wrong amongst male friends it's funny by when a stranger out stays is welcome whilst trying to push his luck it gets very annoying. I hope you enjoy the rest of my future postings.
ReplyDeleteTake Care, LesFemonus